dinsdag 19 oktober 2010

Waaaaaah!

In a moment of rashness I had the not so great idea of using an illusory hair chest that I had gotten from the Spirit of Tempest Height event some time ago.
Not having read the description all too well, I had not realized you cannot choose the hair color let alone haircut you get.

First time Drow ended up with actually the same haircut that she had before, only in a dull grey color. I ran around with it for a few hours but really didn't like it, and since I had another one of these chests I took a gamble and tried if I could end up with something better.

Here's the result of the second hair change. The haircut is a fresh look on the character, after running for months and months with the ponytail, but the new color is a bit too flashy for my liking. But at least the overall result is better than the first hair change.

(This screenshot was taken inside my house, resulting in being rather too dark. I'll have to think of moving to a brighter place next time.)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten