dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

Things to do when you're 60

Drow just hit 60/60 yesterday (both classes within only a couple of days, yay). She's the first with 60 on both classes in our guild, but there have been a few others level 60 on one class since shortly after it was attainable. And actually some of them have been complaining that there is too little to do after hitting level 60, but I disagree.
Here is my list of things to do before I might get bored:
  • Aside from doing dailies, spend an hour of farming mobs for TP every now and then to keep leveling skills that are not maxed out yet
  • Run some more Spirit of Tempest Height and see if she can get a better hair style
  • Finish the instances the guild hasn't cleared yet (meaning most of the chapter 2 and 3 instances!) and maybe get us some better gear in the process of doing so
  • ... And perhaps maybe also win a Siege War for the first time if we can gear up :)
  • Try soloing some chapter 2 bosses
  • Level Drow's crafting skills, I've been mostly neglecting these skills since her primary class was level 20 or such
  • Get the level 50 elite skills
  • Craft the epic weapon too, just for kicks
  • Complete a Lyk set, not that Drow will have much use of it, but it will come in handy after...
  • ... Playing my alt some more, a knight/rogue who is currently level 23/19 I think, and level it up
  • Actually given his levels I should use Drow to farm/craft him a "Hochim Warrior III" set first ( that's the purple level 22 set)
By the time I am through all of the above, there might very well have been a level cap raise so I'll know what to do again even if I wouldn't come up with more things before then. Plenty of things to do when you're 60!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten